Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?

You think Brands could persuade James to come here?

Brands signs Iwobi's; Ancelotti signs James's.

This transfer window has been a departure from the last two years. No more £30M punts on a player with 'potential'.

The Brands model is in the bin...and he'll follow it into it in June 2021.
Dave FFS! Ancelotti wanted James but it was Brands who did the deal, Carlo made a few phone calls then told Brands to make it happen.

We’ve got James Rodriguez for £20 million just stop and think about that for a second.

Why?

You think Brands could persuade James to come here?

Brands signs Iwobi's; Ancelotti signs James's.

This transfer window has been a departure from the last two years. No more £30M punts on a player with 'potential'.

The Brands model is in the bin...and he'll follow it in June 2021.
While I don't share your complete disdain for Brands, there's no doubting this is Ancelotti's window 100%
Brands might have gotten us a better price perhaps, but the Carlo effect brought them here for sure and I'm fairly sure they are his picks.

I'm laughing at the architect's hod carriers on here and their uttlerly ramshackle response to their man's sidelining during this window.
You are good for a laugh in a strange way mate. Just chill , and enjoy these moves. We are heading in the right direction.

Dave FFS! Ancelotti wanted James but it was Brands who did the deal, Carlo made a few phone calls then told Brands to make it happen.

We’ve got James Rodriguez for £20 million just stop and think about that for a second.
...that's what I've been saying. Ancelotti identified the player, called his agent, spoke to the player...then Brands asked Moshiri for the cash to get it over the line.

Brands sinks to the level of Contract Dave.

While I don't share your complete disdain for Brands, there's no doubting this is Ancelotti's window 100%
Brands might have gotten us a better price perhaps, but the Carlo effect brought them here for sure and I'm fairly sure they are his picks.
There is no doubt that Brands job is made much easier by having the Carlo factor to attract players.

I'm not sure a man who's handed £200M out for utter rubbish is the one who's conducted negotiations this time around, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back