2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are on the manager merry go round
All the big boys will pick their horse and we will be left with the rest to choose from
Emery , Blanc , Wenger all out of jobs
Simeone, Allegri , Sarri ,Conte could all be moving
Fonseca Silva and a few others could also be looking
Tuchel looks nailed on PSG but you never know what he will do if Arsenal comes calling

And still some how we'll end up with Silva.

No and that is were the joke is.He seems pretty sure that Sam is gone though.He seems to think other managers becoming available and the Arsenal job being up for grabs may affect the outcome of who comes in.Like I said , he has been wrong more times than right.

It is going to be one of the longest summers ever, rumours about rumours I reckon

I don't think its silva, as he is out of work why not bring him in now to see whats going on in the dressing room
Because the club would be seen as a laughing stock, sacking their manager with 2 games to go after being 'hired' to save them from relegation and achieving what he was 'hired' for.

We honestly don't know, at all, how Fonseca would get on with a DoF I think(could be mistaken).

But we DO know how Emery would get on.
Coaches from the continent are used to working with DOFS. It’s only in England where people are sceptical abou it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back