Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget, it was Brands who wanted to give more time to a manager who had put us into the bottom 3 less than 24hrs after we suffered another humiltation at the RS.

This fella needs booting ASAP. He's going to be the cause of more problems than solutions, as hes proven.

I know. But I didn't say anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded. I may be wrong

I think people who don't agree with you and me on this matter are deluding themselves

The dictionary definition of "deluded" is "believing something that is not true."

You and I both believe it is true that we need 2-3 additional players

What would be a better term for someone who doesn't think that is true when we think it is?

I think people who don't agree with you and me on this matter are deluding themselves

The dictionary definition of "deluded" is "believing something that is not true."

You and I both believe it is true that we need 2-3 additional players

What would be a better term for someone who doesn't think that is true when we think it is?

It's just a different opinion.

Getting bad to worst isn’t it. Questionable summer transfer, trying to convince the owner to keep faith with a disastrous manager, no concrete plans to get a new manager on board ASAP.

Starting to feel he has a small team mindset and doesn’t realise being relegated in England is devastating for any club. The financial impact might kill the club once and for all.

He needs to be ruthless and understand he is running a big club in terms of history and support. Not some laid back countryside club in Holland.

Be interesting to see his influence if any here, he can’t afford to drop a kangaroo nad here on the new manager or to put it in footballing terms try and get Rojo on loan.

That long grass, is getting shorter by the day......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back