Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
This
methode_times_prodmigration_web_bin_5694bc9f-b7fa-3e67-b960-48ef652bc21c.webp

Sorry, not playing.

You’re like one of those toy monkeys that bangs a drum relentlessly.
Dave, i have to agree it was a sh
So you dont want to debate on a discussion forum and would rather just throw around petty insults and slurs.

Ok.
Dave , on this one you are correct it was an abysmal window although i disagree that Gomes is Average and Gbamin we don;t know yet. But you did want to sign Gabiadini and also believe Digne is the second coming , your judgement of players generally is abysmal and based on a stance you have taken, and won't move from even when you know your wrong

Dave, i have to agree it was a sh

Dave , on this one you are correct it was an abysmal window although i disagree that Gomes is Average and Gbamin we don;t know yet. But you did want to sign Gabiadini and also believe Digne is the second coming , your judgement of players generally is abysmal and based on a stance you have taken, and won't move from even when you know your wrong

So im Adversus AND Davek???

Crikey lol

I knew we had a good squad and Silva was fluffing it, Few more tweaks and we'll be sound, A win against 4th place Chelsea and a draw against a United side who just beat City and Spurs.

You aspire to be @davek but are a pale imitation.

As for the other clown ..........

Mate you're arguing against yourself.

Just admit im right and move on.

£120 million spent and barely anything to show for it.

The super bloos are part of the problem at this club - accept everything and criticise everyone that dares highlight the problems at the club.

Had you all listened 18 months ago I could have saved you from Marco Silva.

Mate you're arguing against yourself.

Just admit im right and move on.

£120 million spent and barely anything to show for it.

The super bloos are part of the problem at this club - accept everything and criticise everyone that dares highlight the problems at the club.

Had you all listened 18 months ago I could have saved you from Marco Silva.

Okay Nostradamus

Gbamin - ???

Kean - ???

Delph - Average

Iwobi - Average

Gomes - Average

£120 million spent

Oh Dear what a garbage window we've just had.

Juries out on Gmblammo, hes going to take time but ive got a good feeling.
Hard to call Kean, young lad new league, after yesterday its touch and go I think, im hopeful he will react in the right way.
I like Delph, but hes no use to us injured.
Not impressed with Iwobi at this point to be honest, hes looked very good at times, but he mostly gives the ball away
Gomes is a Rolls Royce of a player

So far the injuries to Gomes and Gmblammo have taken the shine off a little.

Very early days to be writing anybody off tho

Gomes is a 9/10 or a 2/10. And the 9/10s are 1 in 3. As good as he is with the ball at his feet in those 9/10 games he just doesn’t produce enough at the business end of the pitch to be a top class player. I enjoy watching him on those days as the next guy but there’s a reason us and west ham were the only teams in for him. He’s not consistent enough to be called a “great signing”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back