• Thumbs Up

Votes: 681 89.5%
  • Thumbs Down

Votes: 80 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbc-commence.jpg

I take it the BBC RS are still hurtin' bad.....

It is an exciting time again to be an Evertonian... I have not heard that in quite a while.
There is no doubt the Brands/Silva axis will provide us with excitement... and we hope success as well.

I have seen Watford supporters and others saying that he will shortly be trying to leave us to get to Real or one of the other European super clubs... I hope so... it will mean a job well done here.
But, if he does well, Everton can get under your skin and he will hopefully be here for a long successful term.
....last summer?

Welcome Marco!

Hopefuly we will always be proud next season while watching the Blues. He has what it takes.

Exciting appointment for me, Show signs of what he can do at lesser clubs with gash players and won the potato leagues and did good with Estoril(?) With Brands with him I think it's bright future for the club. He doesn't hide against the top 4 teams like the other 3 cowards did. (Martinez/Koeman/BFS)

Hope he can deliver and we give him T I M E.

Pretty impressive words from him, let's get fully behind him, no doubts we will play better attractive football next season, I did not enjoy even the wins last season.

Exciting appointment for me, Show signs of what he can do at lesser clubs with gash players and won the potato leagues and did good with Estoril(?) With Brands with him I think it's bright future for the club. He doesn't hide against the top 4 teams like the other 3 cowards did. (Martinez/Koeman/BFS)

Hope he can deliver and we give him T I M E.
In all fairness Martinez did not hide vs the top 4... he's the only one who gave it a bash

Glad it's finally done, I'm sure he'll have everyone's full support from this point forward. Looking forward to what the summer is going to bring now and start to get excited for the new season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back