• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are players making the wrong decision the managers fault?

Problem with his fanbase is they let their agendas take control, honesty believe they would rather we lose so they can be proving right than the team win.

Can you blame them? It's statistically more certain to have you more happy relying on bad results than good ones.

Just don’t like it mate. Never have even though I went to a proper rugby school that always wanted me in the team as I can run. Jibbed then right off.
Also went to a proper rugby school and hated it for that reason. We had to get the heads permission to play for a kids footy team on weekends! barbaric! any game that requires you to pass backwards to go forwards is unnecessarily contrived and wreaks of public school and lord snooty.

Also went to a proper rugby school and hated it for that reason. We had to get the heads permission to play for a kids footy team on weekends! barbaric! any game that requires you to pass backwards to go forwards is unnecessarily contrived and wreaks of public school and lord snooty.

Going to a school that prioritised rugby over football hindered my education I reckon.

I might sue them actually.

Me too. It’s like some people don’t enjoy supporting us at all. So why bother?!

I don’t get any enjoyment out of rugby. So I don’t play or watch it.

Had the same problem with Rugby
being shipped out to RSA as a lad - were it was Rugby or else in Winter , going to a English speaking school in the early 70,s it was damage limitation of being battered by the Boers by less than 50 points and not getting stretchered off !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back