• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given his lack of credentials, he really has to show something from now until the end of the season.

In Moshiris own words, it's not good enough - he has to show like there's a chance of turning it around.
And how long is he going to be allowed to get away with showings like today? He's not capable of turning it around as he's a mid-table manager at best.

Still waiting to see this beautiful attacking football, high press and innovative style from a young continental manager.

Truth is we went for a manager with ZERO credentials who in his PL career has only managed small time teams and got exactly what we deserved; a small time manager.

There were better candidates available but once again we made the wrong decision.

I wanted Conte.

I still do.

If us 'arm chair managers' can predict what will happen before the game starts, what is happening during the game and what our manager will actually do then surely it's not hard for the oppositions' professionals to work us out either.

Feels like deja vu.

It’s the same thing every week now, it’s as dull as it is predictable.

The team on paper shouldn’t be this bad, yet we don’t seem to be particularly good at anything

All very sterile and depressing. Very difficult to see anything to look forward to.

I think we are all advocates of stability and continuity but not when the continuity from one regime to the next is just more of the same rubbish.

At this rate we will just plodder along for another two years and they'll tell him they're not renewing his contract.

Desperate times for the club these. Nothing and nobody seem to work.

What a sorry situation our club is in... I had high hopes for the guy but we can't go on like this, it's absolutely horrendous to watch.

Still waiting to see this beautiful attacking football, high press and innovative style from a young continental manager.

Truth is we went for a manager with ZERO credentials who in his PL career has only managed small time teams and got exactly what we deserved; a small time manager.

There were better candidates available but once again we made the wrong decision.
Can we swap him for Leandro Jardim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back