Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Watford fan in peas.

No Watford fans are really that bothered about "compo" 4,8,12 or 15M it's all peanuts nowadays. No one is crying about it apart from Mosh and our owners probably, who knows? might not happen. Meh! We don't really care about the money as fans.

We will find it funny if this carry on disrupts your preseason though because of what happened last season in terms of tapping up.
And the fans are almost united in feeling Pozzo has done the right thing in terms of waiting to serve his revenge cold to you.
Mosh seems like the kind of guy who thinks money gets him everything and cant work it out when it doesn't.
it doesn't sound like he knows much about football either.

If you did tap up our head coach as seems likely, he and 2-3 players then threw toys from the pram, and that coincided with injuries, and caused a big dip in our form.

I doubt Pozzo is going to sell you Doucoure or Ricky or anyone for that matter. We aren't a selling club under the Pozzos we will wait for the peak time to sell. And Pozzo aint going to want to do business with Mosh. so you wont be able to bully us

A warning from us and Hull:

He cant set up a defence in the premier league. His teams cant defend set pieces.
You will lose 3 nil regularly to the big 6.
He plays exciting attacking football but is keen to blame others when he fails, including people at the club.
Youll start off well I would think but I suspect he wont progress you much.
He will drop his knickers as soon as a big club looks at him, so don't expect to keep him.

Finally: Andy Gray is a sexist cheat.

as I see it, moshiri has chased after Silva , rightly or wrongly , and now doesn't want to lose face by totally ignoring him now that we are looking for a new manager.

I hope I'm wrong, because nothing suggests to me that Silva would fit in this new position under a new regime that he hasn't used before.

I get the impression that Brands is very hands on, and ive read reports he likes to get involved in training too.
wouldn't bringing in two 'new' folks to conduct the search give him a plausible excuse to look at other managers?

This is it really, there is an egg timer on certain clubs in the top flight, Watford, Palace, Stoke WBA, Bourmouth, Swansea and others. There are only about 7 constants, the rest exist to play the top 7, be involved in end of season relegation drama and provide the occasional narrative of an upset.

You would wonder why teams like Watford even have a forum.
Top 7. Coining a new popular phrase there just to make yourself sound like you deserve to be in the company of the other 6? You fool no one but yourselves with such claims.

We may be tinpot, or small, or lacking in history or anything you wish to throw at us. But at least we know our place. And if you believe all the things you say about us, then we are punching well above our weight whilst consistently taking points off you each season. I’d say that says far more about you and your illusions of grandeur than it does about how insignificant we are. You are a dying power that never really was.

Last edited:

He cant set up a defence in the premier league. His teams cant defend set pieces.
He plays exciting attacking football but is keen to blame others when he fails, including people at the club.
He will drop his knickers as soon as a big club looks at him, so don't expect to keep him.
Yayyyyy, what everyone has been saying, Martinez mk II. No WONDER why dave loves him so much.

Hello Watford fan in peas.

No Watford fans are really that bothered about "compo" 4,8,12 or 15M it's all peanuts nowadays. No one is crying about it apart from Mosh and our owners probably, who knows? might not happen. Meh! We don't really care about the money as fans.

We will find it funny if this carry on disrupts your preseason though because of what happened last season in terms of tapping up.
And the fans are almost united in feeling Pozzo has done the right thing in terms of waiting to serve his revenge cold to you.
Mosh seems like the kind of guy who thinks money gets him everything and cant work it out when it doesn't.
it doesn't sound like he knows much about football either.

If you did tap up our head coach as seems likely, he and 2-3 players then threw toys from the pram, and that coincided with injuries, and caused a big dip in our form.

I doubt Pozzo is going to sell you Doucoure or Ricky or anyone for that matter. We aren't a selling club under the Pozzos we will wait for the peak time to sell. And Pozzo aint going to want to do business with Mosh. so you wont be able to bully us

Finally: Andy Gray is a sexist cheat.

Thanks for your input fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back