Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
..I think I read somewhere that Silva always takes the same backroom staff with him. Be interesting if that’s the case with us.
He does. Which will spell the end for Ferguson. It'll be a bonus not to have to put up with his gurning on the bench again. Maybe it'll be his spur to go and prove what a "great potential manager" he is elsewhere?

So BK and Moshiri are static then - he may have just been shown the training ground etc twice he was een there OK
It does not mean he has got the job probably been interviewed, elsewhere, and met Brands the who knows - I repeat my FF ITK states he was there twice last week that is it end of!
The ‘end of’ defo makes it a fact Joey, well done mate.

He does. Which will spell the end for Ferguson. It'll be a bonus not to have to put up with his gurning on the bench again. Maybe it'll be his spur to go and prove what a "great potential manager" he is elsewhere?
Evidence points to Big Dunc ‘s retention on the coaching staff irrespective of who gets appointed manager. I can only speculate that this a condition of any contract that has been inserted by Blue Bill to safeguard retention of ‘Everton values’. It will be interesting to see whether Usmanov will have similar insistence on Big Dunc’s retention...

Evidence points to Big Dunc ‘s retention on the coaching staff irrespective of who gets appointed manager. I can only speculate that this a condition of any contract that has been inserted by Blue Bill to safeguard retention of ‘Everton values’. It will be interesting to see whether Usmanov will have similar insistence on Big Dunc’s retention...
Usmanov will be too busy soon reapplying for his visa.

He`ll have to bring some back up with him, if he`s getting rid of Duncan.

I wouldn`t like to be anywhere near that meeting.

It`ll be like Ray Winstone in Scum.

" Where`s your f****in tool Marco " lol

He`ll have to bring some back up with him, if he`s getting rid of Duncan.

I wouldn`t like to be anywhere near that meeting.

It`ll be like Ray Winstone in Scum.

" Where`s your f****in tool Marco " lol

He's just an employee. He'd never backchat a manager because he'd know the gravy train would be de-railed.

..I think I read somewhere that Silva always takes the same backroom staff with him. Be interesting if that’s the case with us.
Be interesting to see whether Silva or his "backroom staff" know anything about being able to defend.....not getting my hopes up and am relying on the good sense of Brands to employ at least one defender who has knowledge of this art..

Usmanov will be too busy soon reapplying for his visa.
My son has just concluded his computing degree and is off to China on an internship. The hoops he has had to jump through to secure a work visa have been labyrinthine. If Usmanov is encountering similar bureaucratic impediments, I fear he might just not bother with the whole thing and just stay put in Uzbekistan.

No Weaselerooney frandel, just a hunch.

Weasel_GIF.GIF

Ashley Williams defensive coach....
I believe Tubby Ashley has expressed interest in moving into the catering side at Everton once he hangs up his boots. He presented to the new CEO a compelling business case on how to grow this side of the business ...something about 24 hour availability of full English breakfasts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back