Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man City hired Mark Hughes from Blackburn to lead their revolution when they were taken over. It takes time to establish clubs in the big leagues.

Silva is 40 years old, he is a young coach and him and Brands could make for a good combination.

Everyone needs to stop pissing themselves over something that hasn’t happened yet i.e. Silva being a failure.

conte, ancelotti, the bloke whose just left redbull, the Fulham boss, theres literlaly hundreds.

Alright well I'll bite and dissect this.

Conte - On double what we'd offer. Hates the League and the Media - I told you this on Twitter last night.
Ancelotti - Only manages at the top level with ready made sides.
Red Bull fella - You didn't know who he was last week. No.
Jokanović - Could be a good one but he's a headcase. Again, you didn't know who he was last week.

I have to laugh how some think that the club taking a fortnight to settle on a name we all know anyway is "judicious" and acting "with due diligence".

FFS, the club is a shambles and this delay just underlines it - as if it needed underlining like.
fixed that for you.....

Ridiculous...

Conte still the Chelsea manager although probably gone, Ancelotti is going to Lazio I think someone said and doesn’t stay long wherever he goes where Moshiri wants long term, the bloke who left Red Bull? Lol and the Fulham boss who hasn’t done anything spectacular at all as a manager.

Silva has prem experience, has done well with Hull and Watford until we put a bid in and everything I’ve heard about his management style sounds good.

I’m happy with Silva, even though his head was turned at Watford

I have to laugh how some think that the club taking a fortnight to settle on a name we all know anyway is "judicious" and acting "with due diligence".

FFS, the club is a shambles and this delay just underlines it - as if it needed underlining like.
2 weeks of prep lost, its a lot of time esp in a world cup year and a shortened transfer window

Ridiculous...

Conte still the Chelsea manager although probably gone, Ancelotti is going to Lazio I think someone said and doesn’t stay long wherever he goes where Moshiri wants long term, the bloke who left Red Bull? Lol and the Fulham boss who hasn’t done anything spectacular at all as a manager.

Silva has prem experience, has done well with Hull and Watford until we put a bid in and everything I’ve heard about his management style sounds good.

I’m happy with Silva, even though his head was turned at Watford

moshiri wants long term and in the same breathe wants marco '6 months' silva

oh how I laughed.

I see your turning...

the whole thing already stinks dave.

moshiri just trying to save some face at the expense of us getting a real manager
I'm fine with Silva. I think he'd be a decent choice for the situation we're in.

The BS excuses the club does to string the story out is just unforgivable though. They really do take the piss. It's like October/November all over again: their indecision is final.

I'm fine with Silva. I think he'd be a decent choice for the situation we're in.

The BS excuses the club does to string the story out is just unforgivable though. They really do take the piss. It's like October/November all over again: their indecision is final.
I still think that when Brands is official (june 1st) we will then start hearing of other candidates, his candidates, if silva isn't already in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back