2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Silva's still in charge for the weekend fans should boycott Goodison.. need to make a stand if owners not listening

We can’t afford to throw another game down the toilet. Could easily find ourselves adrift in the relegation zone if we keep losing. The other bottom teams are all fighting.

From 6 October -

Now because Moshiri and co didn't act we have that very crisis and the new manager will have a relegation battle instead of just a poor season start to turn around.
Well, Brands is Director of Football, so has technically oversaw this calamitous chain of events.

At least you can say with Moyes, the lads always gave 100% (other than Wigan cup match, that I can remember) That is what we are going to need to survive this season. As bleak as I can remember.

This is a precursor to Moyes undoubtedly being named interim manager in the morning

The biggest requirement I have for the next manager is that he brings an entire football clubs worth of staff with him.

If Silva's still in charge for the weekend fans should boycott Goodison.. need to make a stand if owners not listening

Fans were confronting Kenwright after the Norwich game. Two more defeats and a 5-2 drubbing (4-1 down at half time) to our local rivals who are gonna be crowned league champions soon whilst we languish in 18th place, not even the loyalists of Evertonians are gonna accept this crap anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back