2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you show us on the doll where Marco touched you?

We beat West Ham 2-0 last season playing great stuff - didnt last long did it?

Some of us just see a manager over the course of his tenure/career rather than flip flop from one result to the next- the same laughing at me have been criticising him all season and will turn again if we slip up against Brighton.

Facts are we aint finishing above 8th at best again this season - where is the progression?

There isnt any - he just banks on our good home form/crowd to get just enough wins to keep our fanbase/owner who have the ambtions of a Bournemouth these days happy enough to keep him on for another season of inconsistency.

We beat West Ham 2-0 last season playing great stuff - didnt last long did it?

Some of us just see a manager over the course of his tenure/career rather than flip flop from one result to the next- the same laughing at me where criticising him all season and will turn again if we slip up against Brighton.

Facts are we aint finishing above 8th at best again this season - where is the progression?

There isnt any - he just banks on our good home form/crowd to get just enough wins to keep our fanbase/owner who have the ambtions of a Bournemouth these days happy to keep him on another season of inconsistency.
There are a lot of people here who don't know the definition of an elementary-school word: fact.

If it's a "fact" that we won't finish above 8th, then can you at least let me know who's going to place 1-4 so I can make a tidy profit on it?

Fair dues today to Silva. Made changes. The players were clearly fired up and playing for him and the shirt. Should have brought Kean on earlier, as think there was a goal for him today.

A few more games with the same type of intensity, and we can start putting the Sheff Utd and Burnley games behind us.

Tbf I doubt wham will play any worse than that all season either

Yes when we win the teams we play have played rubbish so we should win. Jeez the league must have been garbage when we won the league all nine times.
My take on it is a teams tactics can be better than the other teams tactics thus making them look poor when in all reality they are not poor but the winning team is good. Just my take like.

Silva today, Changes personnel, Changes how we play, every player played for Silva today quite clearly it can be seen. This is the Silva and team we’ve wanted all season, let’s build from this and start with now away from home! Hats off to Silva today ;) UTFT

Excellent today.

Let's see another result next week.

Our fixtures are favourable until the end of November.

Got it spot on today so massive credit to him for that. More of this please Marco.

3 important things we still need to overcome though:

1) Not getting 2nd and 3rd goals early enough to kill the game off when in a winning position.
2) Still looking decidedly shaky when defending set-pieces (luckily WHU didn't have many).
3) Coming back from a losing position to win.

I dread to think what might have happened if we had conceded from that corner they nearly scored from. Confidence is still fragile.

There are a lot of people here who don't know the definition of an elementary-school word: fact.

If it's a "fact" that we won't finish above 8th, then can you at least let me know who's going to place 1-4 so I can make a tidy profit on it?

You're boring mate - if you think we'll finish above 8th bet me a ton on it - considering we've lost 4 and won 1 of our last 5 something tells me I'll be wiping the floor with ya.

A fool and his money...

You're boring mate - if you think we'll finish above 8th bet me a ton on it - considering we've lost 4 and won 1 of our last 5 something tells me I'll be wiping the floor with ya.

A fool and his money...
I didn't say we would finish above 8th. You said it was a fact that we wouldn't. If boring means knowing the definition of the word fact than I guess I'm boring.

You also may want to Google false equivalency while you're at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back