2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
?????

Who are United and Bournemouth’s injuries?

Wan-Bissaka, Pogba, Martial and Bailly have missed United's last few games. Lingard too and Dalot got injured against Newcastle.

Bournemouth are missing Daniels, Mepham and, most importantly, Brooks. They've also had Lloyd Kelly, Lewis Cook and Fraser out for several games this season.

Gbamin aside, we've been fortunate with injuries thus far, more so than most sides in the league.

Wan-Bissaka, Pogba, Martial and Bailly have missed United's last few games. Lingard too and Dalot got injured against Newcastle.

Bournemouth are missing Daniels, Mepham and, most importantly, Brooks. They've also had Lloyd Kelly, Lewis Cook and Fraser out for several games this season.

So neither have anywhere near 6-8 players out injured then, thank you for confirming that.

LOL who on earth is Lloyd Kelly???

So neither have anywhere near 6-8 players out injured then, thank you for confirming that.

LOL who on earth is Lloyd Kelly???

Yes, they do have 6-8 players out injured, but they are the key 1st team players missing. I've not included players like Gosling, Stanislas and Smith (for Bournemouth) and Phil Jones and Fosu-Mensah (for United) who, likely wouldn't start but are still squad players and therefore their absence puts a strain on the rest of the team

I'm not surprised you don't know who Lloyd Kelly is.

But, to enlighten you, Bournemouth signed him for £13m this summer to be their main LB ahead of Diego Rico (who hadn't been great last year). Kelly is off the back of a great season with Bristol, and is one of Bournemouths most expensive signings. He had been strongly linked with both Liverpool and City beforehand. Got injured in pre-season and hasn't made his debut as yet.

It takes approximately 4.5 days to not give a toss after losing to a rubbish team. Can't see him gone before the holiday fixtures in December. So just over 2 months to remain apathetic in relation to all things Everton.

Talk about high expectations!

Yes, they do have 6-8 players out injured, but they are the key 1st team players missing. I've not included players like Gosling, Stanislas and Smith (for Bournemouth) and Phil Jones and Fosu-Mensah (for United) who, likely wouldn't start but are still squad players and therefore their absence puts a strain on the rest of the team

I'm not surprised you don't know who Lloyd Kelly is.

But, to enlighten you, Bournemouth signed him for £13m this summer to be their main LB ahead of Diego Rico (who hadn't been great last year). Kelly is off the back of a great season with Bristol, and is one of Bournemouths most expensive signings. He had been strongly linked with both Liverpool and City beforehand. Got injured in pre-season and hasn't made his debut as yet.

Well you included Pogba who actually started the last two games before the Newcastle one and Fraser and Lewis Cook who have been fit and on the bench because they’re being kept out the team.

Why am I expected to know who some Championship bum who hasn’t made an appearance for Bournemouth yet is? I’ve never heard the kid’s name in my life.

its a hard one this. Evertons performance and silvas is totally unacceptable. i hate how bad we are playing. The players irritate me they need to take responsibility. I look at us now and think are we ever going to accept a bad run of games. Every time Moyes did we wanted him sacked and every manager after. Moyes managed to leave us in a lot better place than he started and he was given time. I think we possibly should sack him but with who and are we going to back this manager even when we are losing. We need a long term manager we can get behind and i literally have no idea who it could be. Neither can anyone else by the looks of it. Jose is a smoke dream hes in the top 10 easy in the world. He wouldnt come to us. He doesnt like dof. Who else? until we find someone good we need to back our managers and players. They need to change it quickly though we can still make this a good season because the teams are that bad.

Luke Hanrahan retweets his own jokes when they whiff the first time.

I very much doubt Marcel Brands is passing him info.

As others have already pointed out that anybody who thinks Brands/Moshiri/Kenwright are going to discuss the situation at Everton regarding players or manager at this perilious time really need to stop and take a minute to think things through.

At this stage they will already know who they want as the next manager, contact will already have been made through "channels" about availability and if there is any interest and what would be needed in terms of control, transfer budget and salary. It would be negligent of them not to be investigating this possibility at least and Silva will be well aware of this.

What we do not know is if they still have hope that Silva can improve results or they have already decided on a replacement and it is now managing the process.

My hope is that we will finally be going after a manager with winning credentials and if so it will possibly mean that it will take longer to get a deal in place, it may even mean another interim manager until the end of the season.

I remember posting last year when we were conceding more goals than we are now and dropping points just as fast that the manager would be given time, but in twelve months time he would be expected to have a team winning more matches that it was losing.... we are now twelve months on are probably worse if anything.

We may sometimes think we are the only people who notice the poor performances but we will not be.

Reactions: Lob
Luke Hanrahan retweets his own jokes when they whiff the first time.

I very much doubt Marcel Brands is passing him info.
What info?
You mean that the players and hierarchy support the manager.That a player MAY need an operation and that we will be targeting a cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.