Marginal decisions or lack of them going our way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario Terracotta

Player Valuation: £70m
Yes it is almost 100% agreed we are total pooh as a team,however this season and last(and probably the previous few seasons too🙄) the number of “marginal” decisions involving goals ruled out we have “scored” and goals given against us as well as sendings off/second yellows being given through VAR is quite maddening,can anyone come up with anything where we have benefitted?I watch other games involving other teams and the same scenarios occur with totally different outcomes!!!only one I can recall for us was the Clare Balding goal at home to palace this season which amazingly went to VAR although he was clearly a yard onside!!!Never more than now have we ever needed to benefit ourselves,I would love us to come away from Forest tomorrow on the back of a 1-0 victory that all the assorted media are crying about!!!

I know mate,same here it by and large has always been the case,however last season as well as this call me Mr Paranoid but I feel there is an agenda to send us on our way to the championship.
I feel the script requires fresh Canon fodder each season for the sky brands. Its the only variety to the predictable procession that football has become because of sky's money. Us being there are just perennially taking up a spot and, what with a new stadium, a potential threat to disrupting and breaking into the dependable armchair brand club. Maybe it's because our fans turn up to the ground rather than live around the world giving money to Sky.

Honestly I think the standard of refereeing in the premier league is just pathetic and completely inconsistent. We’ve had stuff go our way, stuff go against us, but ultimately so far we’ve probably been the third worst team in the league and that’s where we sit.
Spot on. I'm pretty sure every team near the bottom think they're robbed more than the rest. I doubt on, say, Leeds forums all their fans are currently praising the refs and officials and thanking them for keeping their team out the bottom three. 😂

I even know a few RS, who swear they're robbed when compared with City or Utd. The cheek of 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.