Marseilles Lorik Cana for 5million

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes please!

looks a bit of a hardman/nutter which would be good ( esp. in our midget midfeild ) as long as he didn't get too many bookings, has anyone got stats for this?

what i liked the look of at the end of Zero's video was him scoring with his head, other that our defence we have no hight to threaten at corners/freekicks/crosses. havent seen enough to make my mind up but he doesnt look scared of the ball. worth a shot for £5m.

Competition......................Team.........Apps...G...YC...RC

Champions League..............Marseille.....6 (0)...0...1.....0
UEFA Cup..........................Marseille.....2 (0)...0...2.....0
French Ligue 1...................Marseille.....23 (0)..2...8.....0
Euro 2008 Qualifying...........Albania.......2 (0)...0...1.....1

11 yellows in 31 games this season.

Last edited:
Hes good, but id prefer to sign Vaagen Moen, ive been doing my research on him, hes a great player, only 24, centre and left mid, he would be great for everton. For those of you who dont know or remember, he is the player that scored against us

Hes good, but id prefer to sign Vaagen Moen, ive been doing my research on him, hes a great player, only 24, centre and left mid, he would be great for everton. For those of you who dont know or remember, he is the player that scored against us

the world's shittest goal Howard has ever conceded not that he was bothered at 3-1 up. Didn't look anything special to me.

Competition......................Team.........Apps...G...YC...RC

Champions League..............Marseille.....6 (0)...0...1.....0
UEFA Cup..........................Marseille.....2 (0)...0...2.....0
French Ligue 1...................Marseille.....23 (0)..2...8.....0
Euro 2008 Qualifying...........Albania.......2 (0)...0...1.....1

11 yellows in 31 games this season.

Lots of yellows but only one red. Sounds a bit like Cahill who is an annoying [Poor language removed] to play against but will always put a lid on the fouls if he gets a yellow. Ergo, Moyes could tell him to tone it down a bit, or he has some semblance of self control.

Are most of those tackles from this season? I think he'd get sent off for the amount of two footed lunges he was doing there.

Sign him.

3mill Pienaar
8mill for Fernandes (is debatable but he's future potential)
5mill for Cana

16mill altogether. With change for a right back and a couple of cheeky's if needs be.

Are most of those tackles from this season? I think he'd get sent off for the amount of two footed lunges he was doing there.

Sign him.

3mill Pienaar
8mill for Fernandes (is debatable but he's future potential)
5mill for Cana

16mill altogether. With change for a right back and a couple of cheeky's if needs be.

2.3 Million pounds I think is the fee for Pienaar. 3 million euros.

We usually get the classy look at me videos. Nice to see a real hard nutter being linked. Hes the captain too, and of Albania so I dont think he would be Vinny Jones, just more Roy Keane.

Pienaar
Fenandes
Lucho
Cana
Cahill
Arteta
Osman

What a midfield!

think this transfer will never happen. Should have signed him before he went to Marseille, no chance now. He will go to a very big club, don't see him going from Marseille to us - we're not the type of club to give big contracts, and he will want a big contract if he is to pick us over a team like Bayern. Also, certainly won't cost 5m, 8 at the least. He is class.

Last edited:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL_bZAdOKhk[/media]

Great video that Des was talking about....sort of a ferguson/Carsley mix. :lol:

Yeah looks like it - good tackles, craziness, and total commitment. IMO what we need - presence in the middle.

It's worrying though that he only scores one goal in the entire film.

^^^Will be the bargain of the decade. It's already agreed, thank god, because if we'd left it till the end of the loan agreement, Dortmund could have named their price, the way he's been playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back