Martin O'Neill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat here at the airport in Alicante waiting for flight home. Sat with 2 spurs mates, 1 Chelsea, 1 Leeds, all taking the piss out of Everton and this Martin o neill link.

The clubs stock is really low at present, we need something good to happen soon and that does not include Martin o neill!

Friend plays with his nephew in a five a side team (Sheffield Uni). Says O’Neill has been at Goodison this week.

Probs jarg.

One of my best mates works for football association of ireland. He is top dog of the area he works in. Would be in the top 5 lads in fai. He said o neill informed fai he spoke to everton but they dont know yet of his decision. That was friday. Made sense as odds started falling then. Maybe he informed them over weekend. Im betting announcement tomorrow.

Sat here at the airport in Alicante waiting for flight home. Sat with 2 spurs mates, 1 Chelsea, 1 Leeds, all taking the piss out of Everton and this Martin o neill link.

The clubs stock is really low at present, we need something good to happen soon and that does not include Martin o neill!

@Eggs Thomas is doing a sterling job as our European flight tracker man, ensuring no manager who we haven't been linked with is heading this way

Quite simply, if Martin O’Neill is appointed manager I will stop supporting the club until such time as he is removed from the role.

And I’m not in the slightest bit worried that I will miss out on a golden age of trophy accumulation.

I'd just stop going, I wouldn't stop supporting them.

It's a very sad state of affairs when it comes to this isn't it :(

Last edited:

A Leeds fan taking the p*** out of Everton. Needs putting in his place there mate. Remind me where they are, and have been for a good while?
As for Martin O'Neill? Can't wait for this thread to drop into oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back