Martinez and players he targets in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko93

Player Valuation: £35m
Pienaar said in an interview the other day, that Martinez is possibly the most positive person he has ever met. I think that that will help massively in convincing players to join Everton. Just purely because of Martinez' attitude, I feel that we can attract a higher caliber of player to our club, add that to our current form, league position etc. then I can see some really top players taking the opportunity to come be part of something here. I love the fact that Martinez see's us as the very pinnacle of his career, it's like he feels that it gets no better than this. This kind of thinking has to be good for potential signings.

It also can't be underestimated just how well known Deulofeu is known within the game. His treatment, and how he talks about his experience with us could be crucial in the perception of us to players on the continent.

All in all, I'm actually going into January confident. Confident that the only players we'll lose are one we want to go, and confident that we'll bring in players who genuinely improve the first team.

Now, we just gotta hope that his attitude rubs off on Kenwright...................

SIN MIEDO!

Status
Not open for further replies.