Martinez March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whos in?

Everton is calling on supporters to march to the match next weekend to celebrate Roberto Martinez's competitive Goodison Park debut.

The Blues boss will face West Bromwich Albion for his first Premier League game in front of the Everton faithful on Saturday 24 August and the 'Martinez March' is the perfect way to kick-off the new season.

From midday next Saturday, supporters can celebrate the start of this season’s Goodison campaign by joining together in Stanley Park. There will be plenty of activities for all the family including a bouncy castle, slide, obstacle course and football coaching sessions.

A huge banner will be unveiled in Stanley Park at 1.30pm and handed over to supporters so that they can begin the ‘Martinez March’ to the stadium.

Special face masks and Everton flags will also be dished out to junior Blues to commemorate the first home game of the new season.

From Stanley Park, supporters will make their way to Walton Lane via the gate opposite the Abbey pub before making their way into Goodison Road.

Once at the stadium, fans can enjoy the entertainment at the Park End Fan Zone then build up the excitement to kick-off by watching the Blues warm up from 2.20pm.

In the Fan Zone, there will be music, refreshments and Changy will be on hand to meet junior Blues, as well as special guests invited up on stage to give their thoughts on the upcoming season.

Our friends at Crabbie’s, the Official Ginger Beer of Everton Football Club, will also be at the Fan Zone right up until kick-off to give out samples of Crabbie’s Alcoholic Ginger Beer, which is available to buy in the concourses and corporate lounges in the stadium this season.

All supporters are welcome to join the 'Martinez March' - simply make your way to Stanley Park from midday on Saturday 24 August to soak up the atmosphere, anticipation and excitement ahead of a brand new season at Goodison Park.

WTF......Do they not know that we will have a full house chearing his name to the raffters when he steps on to the pitch.

Whos in?

Everton is calling on supporters to march to the match next weekend to celebrate Roberto Martinez's competitive Goodison Park debut.

The Blues boss will face West Bromwich Albion for his first Premier League game in front of the Everton faithful on Saturday 24 August and the 'Martinez March' is the perfect way to kick-off the new season.

From midday next Saturday, supporters can celebrate the start of this season’s Goodison campaign by joining together in Stanley Park. There will be plenty of activities for all the family including a bouncy castle, slide, obstacle course and football coaching sessions.

A huge banner will be unveiled in Stanley Park at 1.30pm and handed over to supporters so that they can begin the ‘Martinez March’ to the stadium.

Special face masks and Everton flags will also be dished out to junior Blues to commemorate the first home game of the new season.

From Stanley Park, supporters will make their way to Walton Lane via the gate opposite the Abbey pub before making their way into Goodison Road.

Once at the stadium, fans can enjoy the entertainment at the Park End Fan Zone then build up the excitement to kick-off by watching the Blues warm up from 2.20pm.

In the Fan Zone, there will be music, refreshments and Changy will be on hand to meet junior Blues, as well as special guests invited up on stage to give their thoughts on the upcoming season.

Our friends at Crabbie’s, the Official Ginger Beer of Everton Football Club, will also be at the Fan Zone right up until kick-off to give out samples of Crabbie’s Alcoholic Ginger Beer, which is available to buy in the concourses and corporate lounges in the stadium this season.

All supporters are welcome to join the 'Martinez March' - simply make your way to Stanley Park from midday on Saturday 24 August to soak up the atmosphere, anticipation and excitement ahead of a brand new season at Goodison Park.

nfl-browns-fan-sad-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-358.gif

WTF......Do they not know that we will have a full house chearing his name to the raffters when he steps on to the pitch.

You know you are coming along mate.
Furey is turning the bouncy castle off from the back and I'm running side to side trying to knock it so it falls sideways.
You in?

Why can't families just go and watch the match like I did when I was a kid? Why does there have to be some WWE style entertainment spectacle that has to go with it?

Perhaps ignoring it might be the best ploy for you.

Some families might enjoy this, why does it have to be looked at with such negativity?

Perhaps ignoring it might be the best ploy for you.

Some families might enjoy this, why does it have to be looked at with such negativity?

Because its massively small time and makes us look like massive tits.

If families want to enjoy extra entertainment, go the wacky warehouse not the football

A really good idea IMO. The likes of me and my mates won't do it but the lids who've got their kids season tickets for under a ton will go and the kids will be buzzing.

We need to generate more matchday income. Compared to some clubs offerings this is small fry but it's a start and over time things like this will change our habits of going in 5 minutes before kick off after spending all our money in the pub. Got to walk before you can run an all that.

I bet the younger lids will have a boss day and will be buzzing of the little march on their arl fella's shoulders.

Wouldn't be for me but I can see it working for those taking the young 'uns. I'm quick enough to **** them off so a respectful thumbs up to the club for trying something innovative. ;)

Never knock someone trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.