Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he the first ex Eberton manager to manage an International side?

Or did Smith beat him to it?

*heads to wiki*

Just a weird appointment.

Nearly 24 hours on from first hearing the news, I have to keep checking various news sources to make sure it's not some almighty wind up, or that the Belgium headquarters were hacked last night.

Bizarro

Well they have a talented side. If Kompany is healthy 2 good CBs and an overrated but still decent keeper. I guess if you squint you can see something on the lines of this side being good.

If anything they'll play good footie mixed in with a side a LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL.

How on Earth does relegating a team from the Premier League, and then turning a Champions League chasing team into a struggling mid table side equip somebody to manage a national team???
The appointment of Martinez simply beggars belief!!!

I've concluded that he's the Spanish Faust. With such otherworldly dealings he really should be managing THAT lot.

Martinez could talk his way into a nuns knickers whilst wearing devil horns.

The guy isn't a bad cup runner though is he? I reckon he has the ability to get a squad feeling dead good about themselves for a tournament and have a good go at it. Can't be worse than the last Belgium manager.
He's got to get them through the qualifiers first.

images

i just want to lounge back and munch on copious self satisfaction as Martinez rues his 1-0 loss to big sam's ghastly abomination of english football as deems long ball football travesty and not worthy of being viewed as a credible victory in the eyes of the footballing community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back