Match day Mascots

Status
Not open for further replies.

They don't let parents down there any more, you have to wait in the mascot room, kids go on a bit of a player hunt as it's done earlyish.... canteen, gym, dressing room etc & managers office.

They said that parents used to be shoving the kids aside for pics with the players.

Fella called John Hines will look after you all.... top fella.

They don't let parents down there any more, you have to wait in the mascot room, kids go on a bit of a player hunt as it's done earlyish.... canteen, gym, dressing room etc & managers office.

They said that parents used to be shoving the kids aside for pics with the players.

Fella called John Hines will look after you all.... top fella.

Thanks mate.

Pester the club photographer btw, I managed to get a dis`c with a whole load of pics he'd taken, there was 1 of Tim Cahill kissing my daughter (he always used to kiss the Toffee Lady) and I got the full set where he sneaks up behind her and then boosh... followed by the look she gives him after, blew it up and put like a film roll of the other pics on it and he signed it for her.

Otherwise they just send you a handful of pics when in reality there are loads that hes taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.