MATCH THREAD: Bolton Wanderers vs Everton - 25th July 2023 - KO 7:45pm BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does OK then rather than saving 30 % of his wages by literally loan for free then keep him as an option as long season ahead.
It is a tricky one, he became so crap for us that its difficult to see w way back but, he has to go somewhere. Is he even mobile enough for a Dyche team?

I’m guessing that Dyche is giving the fringe players a chance to earn some consideration

I would rather he was getting the first team players that have a Premier League match to win in 18 days time fit and ready to play as a team. Only Dyche knows - but worrying how few of what would currently be our strongest XI have had that many minutes in preseason so far, if any.

Trying to find out. Seen a bolton fan on the bird app today say it’s on YouTube but didn’t say what channel lol
Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 19.15.57.png

It is a tricky one, he became so crap for us that its difficult to see w way back but, he has to go somewhere. Is he even mobile enough for a Dyche team?
Clearly lack the physicality required for dyche game so would only play to cover for injuries etc...but between him and Tom Davies, I am going for gomes all day long...be interesting to see when playing alongside runners, which is when he was at his best for us with gueye doing the running.

Status
Not open for further replies.