• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

thats great stuff glad to help. Still after some advice on getting there from up north with car. best to park nearby stadium or great park and ride train near by. any help much appreciated.

If it were me, I'd leave the M25 and get on to the A13. I'd take the exit at Prince Regents Lane (A112) and park on one off the streets around there. If you look on google maps, pretty much the whole area from Canning Town to Beckton is residential. It's pretty safe to leave your car around that area too. I used to live off Silvertown Way near Canning Town tube station and never had any trouble and always found a space on the side of a street. I rarely ventured to West Ham but I can only image finding a space to be quite difficult. You're better off parking further away from the ground and walking 20/25 mins. Also, you'll be close to the A13 so it will be an easy get away.

Whatever you do, don't speed on the A13. There are a lot of sensitive speed cameras.

Still after a spare for tonight - im in London and can meet outside ground - 07971 026109

Tickets still available from the club. I bought one this morning to pick up at the ground. Ring 0151 530 5212 and ask for the box office. The other (0871 alternative) numbers you'll find don't work.

thats great stuff glad to help. Still after some advice on getting there from up north with car. best to park nearby stadium or great park and ride train near by. any help much appreciated.
Whenever I drive there I park in the free Tesco car park on the A406 ring road / A124 junction and walk the 30 mins down Barking Road to the stadium

may be a long shot but I'm coming in to London from the states on 1/29 and would like to get a single away ticket to the Crystal Palace game but don't have the requisite away credits to get a ticket from the official site. Any help?

Fair play guys, one hell of a trek for the game, hope you enjoy it and i'm sure you will get fixed up with a ticket!

I've just received my derby ticket and noticed it says 'obstructed view'.

I'm sitting in Main Stand MS1 row X - long shot I know but has anyone sat there and knows how bad the obstruction is?

I've looked online and there doesn't look like there a pilar or anything, I might be wrong though, thanks...

Looking for two spares to the derby, coming up from London - I know it's a long shot! Any help much appreciated, thanks

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back