• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Any for Spurs? Would love to take my daughter and my son.

In fact, we live in Plymouth so would happily take three aways to most games that fall on a weekend or a school holiday. 🙂 #golddust

After 2 tickets as a birthday gift for my brother, for the Fulham game on the 26th of October, or the Brentford game on the 23rd of November.

Any help is hugely appreciated 😃

if it doesnt we will have the dumb situation that there will be loads who want to go, quite a few who cant go but have a ticket, and therefore lots of empty seats. Everton that.

I have the same problem. I have a trip booked from italy, for the brighton game. A friend of mine season ticket holder want to transfer me the ticket cause he's not going, but the transfer portal is not working yet! Same from the resale platform... How much we need to wait? I don't want to travel and couldn't watch the game..

I very much doubt Bournemouth will take their full allocation (don’t think they ever do), so that’ll free up another ~1500 tickets in the Upper Visitors section for Everton fans.

The “Second Priority Window” opens on 6 August (usually at 10am), so make sure you’re on the website from about 930am and try and get in the queue as early as possible.

Good luck!
Got tickets for my grandson, my son and me this morning. 3 together which was a bit of a bonus. Very happy.

NEED TO LOOK !!! at the PREDICTED NEW GRIPES 24 / 25 section on Forum regarding tickets. Am really wazzed off. FULL EXPLANATION. Phoned the Cub. Nothing they can do about the situation.

Got tickets for my grandson, my son and me this morning. 3 together which was a bit of a bonus. Very happy.
You were lucky. I tried today, A Pensioner, looking after a lad of 12, whos mother doesnt want him. Couldnt get even fairly close seats and both been Full Members for 3 years. Got 14 matches last season between us because of availability and being online at 10am. This 15 match credit rule makes it now more difficult to obtain our tickets for even the smallest family.

You were lucky. I tried today, A Pensioner, looking after a lad of 12, whos mother doesnt want him. Couldnt get even fairly close seats and both been Full Members for 3 years. Got 14 matches last season between us because of availability and being online at 10am. This 15 match credit rule makes it now more difficult to obtain our tickets for even the smallest family.
Yeah, I was also after two together this morning (me and grandson) both members but not 1st priority. (n) Also missed out on Palace.
The way sales are going for the last Goodison season we are going to struggle to buy tickets for all but the most 'unfashionable' games. Praying for home cup ties against lower league clubs. :rolleyes:

Just for your info. It appears queuing early doesn't seem to give you any advantage in the scramble. My son queued from 9am, I hopped on 9.58am as a back up and I got in first.

Couldn't get any tickets in my basket, however - just got an error message. Fortunately, my boy got in shortly after me and, after a few hairy screen-freezes, managed to get three in Upper Gwladys GT5.

They're close to the left hand wall. If anyone is familiar with that section, can they tell me if you can see over the wall without standing or does the whole section stand for the game?

Anyway, system is still a nightmare! Roll on BMD!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.