• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

I'm trying to sell my dad's ticket for the Brighton game, but when logging it, it says You currently do not have any tickets that can be managed.

Are ST holders getting this message? I'm genuinely scared

I'm getting the same message myself. Doesn't look like it's up and running just yet.

If you have no luck with the resale I'd be happy to buy this off you as I'm after a spare for a mate. Happy to pick the ticket up and return it in the ground if you usually sit with your dad? Mobile transfer would work too.

Looking for the following away tickets please:
Villa x 4 (concession, two adults and junior, yes I know it's unrealistic ), otherwise will take a single concession only instead.

Leicester x 1 - concession/adult
Ipswich x 1 - concession/adult
;)
Any spares please?!

Half tempted to drive to bir
I live in Ipswich and do the opposite journey to Goodison on the train, and you’re right it’s a massive pain! Especially if you go via Birmingham new street where you literally need a map to find the right platform..
my wife as friends around thee or Colchester we stayed down in 2021 in an hotel next to Ipswich ground which we have booked for the Saturday but what do you thinks best ? Into London or across from Birmingham ?

Half tempted to drive to bir

my wife as friends around thee or Colchester we stayed down in 2021 in an hotel next to Ipswich ground which we have booked for the Saturday but what do you thinks best ? Into London or across from Birmingham ?
The pentahotel? It depends if you’d prefer an easier travel or a quick one. The easiest but longest is Lime street to Ely or Peterborough, and then a train straight to Ipswich from either of those. Lime st to London Euston, then a tube to Liverpool Street, then a train from Liverpool st to Ipswich is much more hassle but saves you over an hour on the journey.

Looking for a spare for Brighton, can pick up by the ground or anywhere in the Everton/Vauxhall area or town. Was hoping to buy off the resale forum but it looks like thats still not working so thought I'd try here

5c67f30c-542f-472d-a14f-506291d871ce.jpg

This was on saturday 10/08...so maybe this week could be the time for the transfer and resale open?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.