• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

chances of city going to 4 credits?

Not sure they're very high mate. I've got 9 and don't think I'll be getting any either. I spoke to a bloke at the Fan Forum who said he was "aware of the concern shared by many" and also said that they were seeing an increasing number of people taking every game just to sell them on and keep the credits. He warned mildly ominously that they were seeking to find "ways to police this".

Unless the game is a Monday night in a far away location (like Sunderland was) don't think there's much chance of away tickets for anyone with less than 10. West Brom sold out the day the threshold dropped to 10 and Bournemouth sold out at 17. The guy at the fan forum said he expected allocations to be based on away credits from this season (rather than last) for either the Southampton game or the Watford game. So best bet is probably to have gone to Sunderland and the two cup home games and hope that they said the bar low on those matches.

Not sure they're very high mate. I've got 9 and don't think I'll be getting any either. I spoke to a bloke at the Fan Forum who said he was "aware of the concern shared by many" and also said that they were seeing an increasing number of people taking every game just to sell them on and keep the credits. He warned mildly ominously that they were seeking to find "ways to police this".

Unless the game is a Monday night in a far away location (like Sunderland was) don't think there's much chance of away tickets for anyone with less than 10. West Brom sold out the day the threshold dropped to 10 and Bournemouth sold out at 17. The guy at the fan forum said he expected allocations to be based on away credits from this season (rather than last) for either the Southampton game or the Watford game. So best bet is probably to have gone to Sunderland and the two cup home games and hope that they said the bar low on those matches.
Will be good if they can do this,but we have had plenty of discussions about this since it came in and nobody has come up with a decent idea I have a decent amount of credits 13 from last season and can get tickets from friend who works at the club but they don't count as credits and I only get them on the day of game,would much prefer to have them earlier and them count.

Will be good if they can do this,but we have had plenty of discussions about this since it came in and nobody has come up with a decent idea I have a decent amount of credits 13 from last season and can get tickets from friend who works at the club but they don't count as credits and I only get them on the day of game,would much prefer to have them earlier and them count.

I've got a decent idea. Maybe if the club didn't give so many out to the people that work there just so they can give to their mates.

Due to work I cannot go to crystal palace game I have return train tickets from Edinburgh, hotel for Friday night and ticket for the game I am not looking for full face value if anyone interested pm me and we can sort something out

Couldn't get a ticket to today's game anyone know any pubs in London showing the game I'm staying in Hyde Park thanks!!

http://www.f3k-london.co.uk/

always used to have most games on - but give them a ring first.
Famous 3 Kings in Fulham / chelsea / West Ken is closest station.
May be some more central bars though.

(edit - whilst not specifically showing that our game is on - they used to stream all matches - its a huge pub with different areas - but do give them a call)

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back