• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Quick question to anyone that has sat in the lower tier at Spurs before, what's it like? Any different from the upper except being lower obviously. Can you see alright or is it worth paying the extra!?

I've been White Hart Lane a few times and only ever in the lower tier, the view's absolutely fine.

one spare for wolfsburg next to away end section 27 business/neutral end,cost 44 euros will take 30 quid.
the seats on the front row and is a boss spec.

Last edited:

I'm returning to UK from Australia on 2nd December to give my kids their first cold Christmas! I'm looking for 3 tickets to the home game against Hull on 3rd December. They're on general sale but all now have obstructed views and I don't want their first experience to be watching a pillar!! They are 16 and 18. Three together would be ideal, but if only two available then my daughter will stay home with grandad. If someone actually has access to 4 then brilliant as I can take my 74 years old dad with his grandkids!

What's the likelihood of Spurs away going down to ST? Got someone who's kindly offered to help me out with 2 adult tickets providing it does go down to ST holders without credits... Thanks in Advance.

Just went to book two West Ham tickets and can't believe they're sold out! If anyone can spare two face value tickets together, please get in touch! Long shot I know!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back