• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

I still can’t believe a so called Everton fan would do this to their own, what an absolute scumbag and needs to be stopped!

It’s now given me very little time to find others and £100 our of pocket.

If anyone would have 2 spare going I for my brother and his girlfriend who I arranged this for then that would be so much appreciated. Can meet at the ground and happy to pay a bit extra. [NUMBER REMOVED] Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone also confirm whether @evertonspares is a genuine ticket page? I’m just so surprised that the guy recommended him to me and said he’s never had problems.

brick travel has nothing to do with him he used to run the coach but he was stopped from doing it because of what he gets upto . I’ve just spoke to my mate who runs the brick travel and he’s happy to speak to anyone who doubts this fact . He’s been getting loads of calls today saying John has ripped of people by the sounds of it over 20 people for this game alone . He’s ripped his own uncle off for 6 tickets today apparently the lad has got no morals.

The coach responsibility was taken off him over 2 years ago because he can’t be trusted .

He will delete twitter , change his phone number and will do it all again when the dust settles next season .

Yep, he's had a few mates off today as well. Didn't this rat get a 3 year banning order from football a couple of years back or am I mistakeno_O

Spoke to Barry at the match, he doesnt look well at all. Not sure John knows or cares about his old mans reputation but he's doing it a sis-service.

Spoke to Barry at the match, he doesnt look well at all. Not sure John knows or cares about his old mans reputation but he's doing it a sis-service.
Barry has been in hospital having his appendix out and what John has done has already ruined his arl fellas reputation which is a shame as he’s a good fella and good blue .

John has even bumped a coach firm who took them everywhere for years who they classed as a mate . He stopped taking them a few years ago .

Robbing of your own is not far off being a house robber in my opinion.

Did he not actually drive the coach going back 10 years or so?

His sons an utter scumbag, and deserves everything he gets.

He’s got a ban, yet still goes every game? Where is the justice in that?