• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

I've just managed to get 2 tickets for lille. Took a bit of time, the use of google translator and I had to download an ip blocker to hide my country of origin. I created an account on lille osc web site and managed to get 2 tickets in h section. It's a 2 game pack for €27, tickets are e tickets so print at home. I'll give the lille V wolf ticket to the cutest french man I see over there ....ooh lala
Hope this helps others get a ticket

Hi All,

Please use this thread for all Everton Match ticket spares and requests.

We've noticed a big increase in ticket spares/request posts, so we figured it was useful to have a dedicated thread for the purpose of ticket exchange.

1. All tickets MUST be sold at face value.
2. GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions made at your own risk.

Thanks
Hi, after one spare for Man United away this Sunday if anyone can help? Can meet outside Old Trafford if it makes things easier.

Cheers for your help - evertonfc10@hotmail.com

After 1 spare for Lille away. Already got a ticket in the home end and sorted travel but would rather be in the away end for obvious reasons.

If anyone happens to know of any Wolfsburg spares, let me know please :)

With our fans or in the home stands is fine.

EDIT: should have mentioned I'm looking for 2..

Last edited:
Daily request for anyone that isn't going to Lille but has 2+ away credits or more and is a season ticket holder. I am after 2 spares. Thank you!

I've just managed to get 2 tickets for lille. Took a bit of time, the use of google translator and I had to download an ip blocker to hide my country of origin. I created an account on lille osc web site and managed to get 2 tickets in h section. It's a 2 game pack for €27, tickets are e tickets so print at home. I'll give the lille V wolf ticket to the cutest french man I see over there ....ooh lala
Hope this helps others get a ticket
What's an ip blocker?
I've been on Lille's website and couldn't get any tickets sorted.

Still after a utd away ticket if you of anyone who Is sick and can't go 07460827772. I'll be at the ground anyway, as I'll have to try and scalp a ticket