• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

I don't want to start this whole debate off again about credit snatching, just the fact they're being so blasé about the whole thing with the obvious intention of not going the game but receiving the benefits.

I kind of understand what you're saying here, but if someone wants to go to a match and hasn't got the credits to go (I got tickets for the Derby and Man U away this season from someone on here) and someone is offering them the ticket on their number but for face value. Where is the harm?

I've got a ST and since i've managed to get tickets for Burnley and Sunderland (I'm not going to Sunderland as it's a Sunday but have sold the ticket for £25 to a lad in the North East) If you want to build up credits for the following season this is the only way to do it. Fair enough if people are buying tickets and selling them on for more. But I can bet whoever uses his customer will be buzzing cos all they want is a ticket for the match without paying over the odds for it.

I kind of understand what you're saying here, but if someone wants to go to a match and hasn't got the credits to go (I got tickets for the Derby and Man U away this season from someone on here) and someone is offering them the ticket on their number but for face value. Where is the harm?

I've got a ST and since i've managed to get tickets for Burnley and Sunderland (I'm not going to Sunderland as it's a Sunday but have sold the ticket for £25 to a lad in the North East) If you want to build up credits for the following season this is the only way to do it. Fair enough if people are buying tickets and selling them on for more. But I can bet whoever uses his customer will be buzzing cos all they want is a ticket for the match without paying over the odds for it.

I don't want to start this debate, its exhausted itself. Merely stating my opinion, don't think it's right, thats it. I have a season ticket, but I wouldn't dream of giving my customer number out to anyone, might come back to bite you that. Yeah, I understand what you're saying about somebody who might not normally be able to get hold of a ticket through the credit system will be made up, but it's my opinion that it should be dropped down the eligibility criteria to someone who warrants it, with their own credits.

In the case of Sunderland and Burnley, there is no argument. Both matches went to STH so anybody with a Season Ticket had the chance to buy a ticket, so credit snatchers as you call is irrelevant. It is just people moaning; probably because they dont go the home games and want to go the odd away.

I've got 2 spare tickets for Sunderland away, both sat together, will do less than face value, £55 for the pair, work have screwed me over on shifts. Can meet at Lille game on Thursday or can send and do paypal. Message me on here or email is ashmo@hotmail.co.uk.

Still got 2 tickets to Sunderland away. Happy do a swap if there's any offers? Or will take £50 the pair. Can drop off if in Liverpool area or meet at Lille game. 07922644826

Cheers.

Wolfsburg Away - 2 seats together, row 9, aisle seats. BUT in the Home End.

Block 40, behind the goal at the Everton end.

PM me if you want them. Cost me 41 euros, so give me 35 quid and I'll post them to you recorded.

I've got 2 somewhere else in the same stand. Messed up with the German website and ended up with 4 tickets!

Last edited: