• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Hi All, Need some advice - 40th bucket list trip to watch Everton vs Liverpool with 5 mates from South Africa. Through great difficulty, wives have approved (somehow) now just need to get 6 tickets for the game (unfortunately at Anfield)
What's the best way to go forward with this - don't even know where to start?
you wont get in the everton end,
you might have a chance in the Liverpool sections,
probably depends on how much you are willing to spend.
secondary ticket companies,stubhub,viagogo,
red [Poor language removed] supporters club in SA.

thanks for the feedback gents. appreciated. league cup final on the same weekend certainly throws a spanner in the works if we only flying there for 4 days and need to book so far in advance. i'll mail the club with my sob story and see if that gets me anywhere :)

I am Speedo Mick but I lost my ST so really need a ticket for Bournemouth can meet at the ground before the game and pay paypal today.

Massive fingers crossed

Missed out on ST tickets for Middlesbrough, having already booked train and hotel rooms!

Anyone with between 1 and 4 tickets to spare please PM me and help me fulfil my ambition of seeing every game on the road to Wembley this season.

Thanks.

South coast based season ticket holder looking for one adult ticket for Bournemouth this Saturday... it would be good to get to a match that doesn't involve a whole day of travelling!
Cheers
Nick