• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Just seen this about the rs hole ripping people off hope he get's caught, what a lousy way to make some coin of a genuine fans make my blood boil that
Thank you for your compassion! Something good has come out of it because a very kind Evertonian "The_Rat" came through and offered me to buy his tickets so I get to go to the game after all and hopefully he's gonna get a ticket for the semi-final. Got to focus on the nice, genuine people. That "Adam18" is one sad, mean individual!

Thank you for your compassion! Something good has come out of it because a very kind Evertonian "The_Rat" came through and offered me to buy his tickets so I get to go to the game after all and hopefully he's gonna get a ticket for the semi-final. Got to focus on the nice, genuine people. That "Adam18" is one sad, mean individual!

Just got semi ticket sorted with @Toast now. Enjoy the game and thanks for the German chocs. I ate them all in 10 mins flat. Delicious!

anyone else having a nightmare with this? I got as far as getting the tickets in my basket than it crashed and locked me out...currently telling me I've got an hour an twenty to wait to get back in...

You still got thismate

Hello Scott,

Sorry for delay, thought I'd get an email from the site! Anyway, yes I still have it. I bought it via stubhub for myself, then got given another ticket, so thats why its available. It has to be collected from Bullens Road ticket office on the day of the game. Stubhub say I can change the name of collector in advance, so you would just need to show up with some i.d. to collect it. £34.22 inc their fee, which is what I paid . Let me know.

Peter