• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

United game proving problematic... I have 2 forever everton membeship numbers. Ones my own and one of a season ticket holder. It says now you need to have purchased one game on the membership to use it for the game. As one Is a season ticket and the other one I used stub hub for a ticket for the palace game it might not work. Travelling from ireland for this

Club aren't been very helpful over this. They say the fact the for everton membership number I have isn't eligible as I used stub hub to buy tickets previously and that because the other member is also a season ticket holder he's not eligible either.
Anyone I could contact to try and played my case.

It says now you need to have purchased one game on the membership to use it for the game.

Is this the first time they have done this with the foreverton member window? I got caught out myself...

Understand the logic from the club to discourage people using stub hub on less popular games, but pretty disappointing there was no forewarning at all. Bought the membership with understanding it would give you the prority window and now they've changed the goal posts...

Is this the first time they have done this with the foreverton member window? I got caught out myself...

Understand the logic from the club to discourage people using stub hub on less popular games, but pretty disappointing there was no forewarning at all. Bought the membership with understanding it would give you the prority window and now they've changed the goal posts...
Same as that mate. Wouldn't have purchased forever everton membership at all if I'd known. I like using stub hub as your helping out the fans that can't go. Club shoukd realise this I feel

Club aren't been very helpful over this. They say the fact the for everton membership number I have isn't eligible as I used stub hub to buy tickets previously and that because the other member is also a season ticket holder he's not eligible either.
Anyone I could contact to try and played my case.

StubHub isn't the club unfortunately - they put their foot down over the Wembley tickets last season and said that they wouldn't be changing the rules.

StubHub isn't the club unfortunately - they put their foot down over the Wembley tickets last season and said that they wouldn't be changing the rules.
Didn't know that. But there ain't much point becoming a forever everton member if for big games you have to have been using it previous to get first chance of tickets. I use stub hub to help out other fans that charge face value for them. Think the club should acknowledge them fans too

Didn't know that. But there ain't much point becoming a forever everton member if for big games you have to have been using it previous to get first chance of tickets. I use stub hub to help out other fans that charge face value for them. Think the club should acknowledge them fans too

You get a chance on Thursday to purchase according to the site.
The process the club are using is no different to away matches/Wembley etc. The more matches you go to at home and away the better your standing with regards to priority.
Stub hub can be used by anyone at any time if the tickets are available and requires no commitment to the club at all. Don't see how they should be considered for any priority imo.