Matthew Kennedy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleased to see this. A lot of people in Scotland saying that he made the wrong choice going south. Looks like he must be doing enough to be amongst the first team. Well done lad.

I remember seeing him play in an under 21 game, good on the ball, got a decent cross and good pieces of skill, I would like to see him come on but it's doubtful he will come on.

Pleased to see this. A lot of people in Scotland saying that he made the wrong choice going south. Looks like he must be doing enough to be amongst the first team. Well done lad.

By all accounts, he's tearing things up in the ressies. Would prefer to see him get a run than see Gueye ambling about.

Then again, you dont want him on too soon, make mistakes and get slaughtered. If the result is going well, then 5 mins at the end to get his debut over and done with. Never seem him in an Everton shirt, but did at Kilmarnock.

Seems he's enjoying his footie like which is always good, i haven't seen anything of him like but i'm pleased to read he's doing well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back