Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are very few success stories of players moving to the biggest clubs and succeeding from domestic sides, I'm sure someone will correct me here, but outside of Aaron Wan Bissaka, what youngster has made a move to a big club recently and been a success story? Some more prominent names like Robertson, Maguire have stepped up, but none of the youth certainly.
Whereas young players like Bowen at West Ham, Maddison et al at Leicester for sure and Konsa at Villa have all moved to sides outside of the ‘traditional top six’ and have had regular time - all kicking on massively. I trust Brands to state our case and emphasise this in negotiations. What is reassuring is that we’re moving quickly (it seems).

I think there are very few success stories of players moving to the biggest clubs and succeeding from domestic sides, I'm sure someone will correct me here, but outside of Aaron Wan Bissaka, what youngster has made a move to a big club recently and been a success story? Some more prominent names like Robertson, Maguire have stepped up, but none of the youth certainly.
I mean where would you consider Leicester to sit there? just cos I'm thinking of Maddison.

Every highlight I've watched, they don't use him as an attacking tool, its dead, dead weird.

Yeh they were completely in control so thought I'd get to see him but they just ignore that side of the pitch completely. Buendia tucked centrally, Cantwell and the LB combined but ol' Maximillian was just ignored. Seems pacey and high energy but couldn't tell if he's any good or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back