Transfer Rumour Maxwell Cornet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why would I be concerned about Chelsea? I'm just giving you an example of another team, who are struggling to get deals done, that have all their failures mapped out by the media, like you think apparently only Everton have.
Where did I mention about you being concerned with Chelsea? I was pointing out I'm not concerned about them only Everton but thanks for the one example.

Where did I mention about you being concerned with Chelsea? I was pointing out I'm not concerned about them only Everton but thanks for the one example.

Well you saying "strangely enough I'm not concerned with Chelsea" implies you think I am, and that you should be.

I think you've completely forgotten what the original discussion was even about haven't you.

Jelavic was crap.

BogusImpressiveAtlanticspadefish-size_restricted.gif

Jelavic was crap.
Don't sit on the fence Mike?

He did an okay job for us at first and scored some decent goals within a rich vein of form many forget that, but did then fall off a cliff which most of us do remember but we got decent money for him if my memory serves me correctly.

Could do with someone half decent at the moment to fill the gap in the forward line.

Status
Not open for further replies.