Transfer Rumour Maxwell Cornet

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was coming from Lyon instead of Burnley where he still did perform people would be all for this.
Nar, if he was coming from Lyon there would be farmers league shouts, mainly from me.

He also scored 2 goals in his last season in France.

Its cos its Burnley tho, for sure, he has decent digits and I get why people think it might be a flash in the pan, but the lad looks decent to me, granted based on youtube which is kinda a stupid way to judge any player.

Nar, if he was coming from Lyon there would be farmers league shouts, mainly from me.

He also scored 2 goals in his last season in France.

Its cos its Burnley tho, for sure, he has decent digits and I get why people think it might be a flash in the pan, but the lad looks decent to me, granted based on youtube which is kinda a stupid way to judge any player.

Playing mostly as a LB/LWB though right? His goals and assists stats when he's playing LW/RW/CF are pretty consistent across two separate leagues tbf to him.

Not massively excited by him but he improves the squad and plays several positions. Would like him to cost a little less though.

Playing mostly as a LB/LWB though right? His goals and assists stats when he's playing LW/RW/CF are pretty consistent across two separate leagues tbf to him.

Not massively excited by him but he improves the squad and plays several positions. Would like him to cost a little less though.
Yes, I think he was mostly playing further back.

I like the look of him, but ive seen a 5minute vid on youtube, so what the hell do I know.

He was looking really good for them start of last season. Then ahem got a 3 month injury and then went off to AFCON. After that he scored a few goals but also had a very crucial misses in the run in which equalled out the winner at Turf Moor in early April.

He's no Richarlison but would rather have him on left in front 3 than Gray for Chelsea and Villa games so hopefully he can be signed before those games.

He was looking really good for them start of last season. Then ahem got a 3 month injury and then went off to AFCON. After that he scored a few goals but also had a very crucial misses in the run in which equalled out the winner at Turf Moor in early April.

He's no Richarlison but would rather have him on left in front 3 than Gray for Chelsea and Villa games so hopefully he can be signed before those games.

He didn’t have a 3 month injury at all?

He didn’t have a 3 month injury at all?

Thought he was out for longer....played one game for them between 1st December and 4th Feb with AFCON inbetween.

Scored 6 prem goals up to start of Jan and then just 3 after so he wasn't as effective second half of the season for whatever reason although 9 goals in 30 prem games is pretty good still.

I like the look of him, but ive seen a 5minute vid on youtube, so what the hell do I know.
You've only seen a 5 minute video?!?!? SHHHH!!!! Don't let Moshiri hear you say that or you'll be replacing our DOF who not only once worked at Preston but also sometimes was in the room with Jorge Mendes. Top4 here we come!!!!!!......

Thought he was out for longer....played one game for them between 1st December and 4th Feb with AFCON inbetween.

Scored 6 prem goals up to start of Jan and then just 3 after so he wasn't as effective second half of the season for whatever reason although 9 goals in 30 prem games is pretty good still.

He only missed 2 games through injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.