McCarthy for captain

Should McCarthy take over as captain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon we give it to me, im very loud and i give the players abuse all the time. I can also be very nice aswell and I wont put up with Osmans antics. If not me, then Howard is fine

I'd probably say Barry should be captain. He just seems like the right guy. McCarthy looks a bit quiet, dunno, maybe he isn't.

I'd probably say Barry should be captain. He just seems like the right guy. McCarthy looks a bit quiet, dunno, maybe he isn't.

In his Wigan days, he was passive far too often for my liking, but I haven't recognised that man in a blue shirt for Everton and think he'd be a great captain - not for the verbals, but by leading by example. He's only going to get better too.

Lukaku... he is the future and would thrive under the responsibility.

Leaders are leaders if they have the armband or not but It could be a really smart move givin it to big Rom

How come you have all looked beyond the white pele? Naismith not only embodies evertons soul on the pitch, but does so much off it! Is a fantastic example to the young lads at the club!

The Jags situation is Neville all over again, i.e, basically on the way out, only getting picked because he's captain. I actually love Jags but I don't want to se him leading the team out week in, week out, keeping Stones out of the side just because he's captain. If he's becoming a liability he should be dropped, end of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back