Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Well. Two go mad in Cornwall is now one goes back to bed in Cornwall for some much needed rest.

Hope we didn't bore you too much with tales of our exploits.

He's on his way up to Merseyside now so watch out😀
Your posts have made me smile every day - as have all the comments. Will there be a Two go mad in Finland sequel? 😀

Good morning how is everyone? I missed the second half , meds n all that so was more than pleased with a draw given how bad we were first half(hate it when we can barely muster 3 passes to each other) and what a goal by young Simms, made Koulibaly look daft and slotted finish.

Deserves a bit of a run if you ask me. Some players just have a knack of knowing where the goal is, he seems to be one. he might be anonymous for 89 mins but will slot given a opportunity. Such a good goal and where did Doucouré find that touch from for the assist.

Not doing much today, headaches are trying to kick in. I have to say though what a great run I've had of not being in anywhere near as much pain and discomfort. I'm actually wondering if the anti-psyc meds have anything to do with it.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

Morning everyone,

@Barnfred 55 have a nice rest until your next adventure which I think is fairly soon ?

Didn't intend to but drank far too much watching the match last night. We didn't play much football but showed tremendous heart and determination and boy what a goal by Simms.

A day of gardening interspersed with some FA cup action today me thinks.

Have a great day everyone.

Morning all, Happy Mother’s Day to all Mums. Will miss your Cornish adventures @Barnfred 55 now that Blue has escaped your clutches lol. @Terrarian hope that your headache stays away and your good run continues. I’ve been invited to tea at our son’s this afternoon, grandkids no 1 and 2 spent yesterday afternoon baking for the occasion. To avoid any favouritism I’ll have to sample everything, wish me luck. Have a good day all.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back