Votes: 11 2.7%
  • Davies

Votes: 136 33.1%
  • Calvert-Lewin

Votes: 93 22.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
About 800 i reckon, loads of tickets in our end went uncollected but the club wouldnt give them to the lads locked outside after the collection deadline had passed, disgrace really.
It begs the question why did they order them and not turn up ?.They won't get the credit and people on 20 or 19 credits have missed out.

It begs the question why did they order them and not turn up ?.They won't get the credit and people on 20 or 19 credits have missed out.

I agree that people should not have ordered them with no intention of going but once the collection time of 7pm had passed the club should have given them to the fans who were left outside rather than leave them standing there after they have travelled thousands of miles to get there.

I agree that people should not have ordered them with no intention of going but once the collection time of 7pm had passed the club should have given them to the fans who were left outside rather than leave them standing there after they have travelled thousands of miles to get there.
Yes, there was plenty of room in our section.

While there heard that those who ordered and didn't collect will get a 2 match ban for the next away Europa games if we qualify for group stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back