2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Keane has bought a £3 million home, luxury six-bedroom pad boasts a gym, steam room, cinema, study and summer house. Applied to council for rear swimming pool. WOW, just imagine what he could buy if he was 'ANY GOOD'!!!

It's a scandal what footballers earn especially our players as they aren't footballers. They are just people with deep sea diver boots on kicking a pigs bladder around
I saw an non league game on Saturday 8 levels below the Premiership and the players had more skill than our shower.
More technique and more effort

It's a scandal what footballers earn especially our players as they aren't footballers. They are just people with deep sea diver boots on kicking a pigs bladder around
I saw an non league game on Saturday 8 levels below the Premiership and the players had more skill than our shower.
More technique and more effort
Stop going and watching on TV. If you want footballers to make less it really is simple. Just stop being a supporter.

I wouldn't mind them earning it if they were any good but they aren't. I've seen double decker buses turn quicker than our lot
They are good though. It's really hard to even be a PL players at the lower level.

It's really up to you. I just have grown tired of seeing the complaints about wages from the customers who pay them. Stop doing it and it'll stop too.

Otherwise Michael Keane is going to make a lot of money just like James Tomkins and Ryan Shawcross did.

They are good though. It's really hard to even be a PL players at the lower level.

It's really up to you. I just have grown tired of seeing the complaints about wages from the customers who pay them. Stop doing it and it'll stop too.

Otherwise Michael Keane is going to make a lot of money just like James Tomkins and Ryan Shawcross did.
There are other people who are funding the players not just supporters ie Sky
It doesn't affect the fact that our players are not good enough relative to others. My original point was a criticism of our players. I couldn't care less about other players. I only care about the ones who play for Everton and they aren't good enough

Was being idiotic for their third goal
Didn’t cover himself in glory it’s his rash challenges in the box either, I think Sterling dived for the VAR one, I think it was outside the box anyway, but, I’ve seen them given, don’t give the ref a decision to make. The other one where he flicked the bottom of the lads foot was a blatant penalty, he really got lucky there.

He and Coleman are also serial offenders for failing to look across the line, Time after time the defence steps out and either Keane or Coleman switch off and play everyone onside, a good example is Coleman playing Sterling on for the opener yesterday. We are a disorganized shambles at the back, what on earth do they practice on the training ground.

Its pure Everton that out of Tarkowski, this donkey and Mee that we sign the one who is an absolute coward. The other two aren't exactly world beaters but they don't look close to tears everytime the ball comes near them
This isn't remotely true and the fact is we'd be complaining about the one we got out of those three regardless of who it is because Burnley play a style that makes any CB that can head a ball, which Keane undeniably can, look amazing. We've tried to play a bit and that would make any ex-Burnley CB look worse.

Its pure Everton that out of Tarkowski, this donkey and Mee that we sign the one who is an absolute coward. The other two aren't exactly world beaters but they don't look close to tears everytime the ball comes near them
I've long been of the opinion it was Jimmy Tarkowski who made Keane look good, and in typical Everton fashion, we signed the wrong center back and ended up with a £30m plodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.