2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the shanked clearance late on when we were trying to see the game out? All the time in the world, but Calamity Keane hoofs it straight up in the air and puts us in danger.

Donkey.

We could have conceded three from people just being completely free in the box, but because he’s got a new haircut and didn’t baloon every ball out of play it’s back to praising him. I’ll be amazed if he’s not shipped out soon.

As long as this complete baloon goes in one of the next two windows I don’t really care who the manager is. Has to be one of the worst centrebacks I’ve seen at Everton. He barely ever gets off the round at set pieces and if he does he has his eyes shut and usually lost his man. Dreadful dreadful player.

As long as this complete baloon goes in one of the next two windows I don’t really care who the manager is. Has to be one of the worst centrebacks I’ve seen at Everton. He barely ever gets off the round at set pieces and if he does he has his eyes shut and usually lost his man. Dreadful dreadful player.

Cant really post much to add to this lol

Keane all over the place for the first goal, had no idea where Godfrey was who had gone in to cover him because he'd chased the ball n pulled himself miles out of position as per then instead of realising Godfrey was there and taking up the lb position he basically gone n stood on his toes, gray hasn't looked and played it back to where Keane should be instead of trying to mark Godfrey

Keane all over the place for the first goal, had no idea where Godfrey was who had gone in to cover him because he'd chased the ball n pulled himself miles out of position as per then instead of realising Godfrey was there and taking up the lb position he basically gone n stood on his toes, gray hasn't looked and played it back to where Keane should be instead of trying to mark Godfrey
Is this you Demari? Even for the Keane haters this is embarrassing.

Awful, awful player. Awful

Zero composure under the high ball, turns like milk, vacates his position on a whim, I could go on. A good centre back makes the other players around him better, a bad one makes them worse.

Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.