2022/23 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's on the bench and we are chasing the game, I would throw him up front, he's good in the air, got a decent shot on him eg palace, and can't be any worse than rondon .

Yea lol . He can play with his back to goal, pretend he is defending for opposition. And he will score an amazing "own goal". Why not.

In all seriousness, he does pose some sort of goal threat in set piece. A liability at the back though.

He will be pushing for a move in the next window, he isn't getting playing time,
And let's face it Godfrey and Holgate get fit he is behind them, even if we don't sell Mina.
He could do a decent job for a lot of teams even us with one of the current lads next to him.
But if he has any sense he must know its time to go for his own sake.

He may end up on loan somewhere next window. But depending on our own circumstances we don’t necessarily want to be helping other clubs. (I know it’s debatable if that would be the case).

He still has two and a half years left on his current deal. It’s more likely he will pause any permanent transfer until the summer when he would probably be a target of newly promoted clubs.

He can come to West Brom when we in division 1 next season, trouble is he on 69 grand a week, no one in lower leagues paying above 9 grand a week so either he stops and see's out the remainder of his contract or goes for a lot lower wages

Lampard is actually quite ruthless isnt he. Its something i dont see talked about much.

Few examples, Delph, Dele and Allan in the summer. Gomes punted.

Keane and Doucoure, pretty much have been called up fleetingly, when previously we were hoping they would just be fit.

Hes not afraid to make hard calls and backs his own judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back