2024/25 Michael Keane

If that’s what he is then no issue. Still crap though

Personally i dont think hes crap mate, hes had some very good games for us, he has weaknesses we all know, but he has some good attributes as well and hes contributed over his career here, better players have the positions here now and that's really what we should aspire to.

Its prob time to move on for everyone's sake, but if he's the forth centre back here come the 1st of Sep we could do worse.

Personally i dont think hes crap mate, hes had some very good games for us, he has weaknesses we all know, but he has some good attributes as well and hes contributed over his career here, better players have the positions here now and that's really what we should aspire to.

Its prob time to move on for everyone's sake, but if he's the forth centre back here come the 1st of Sep we could do worse.
Yes, we could have Mason Holgate in that role. There’s always worse. But that doesn’t make him good. Keane is a walking mistake.

He's above O'brien in the pecking order.

Yes, we could have Mason Holgate in that role. There’s always worse. But that doesn’t make him good. Keane is a walking mistake.

TBF he’s made a contribution here, a starter really up until Lampard second season that includes playing under Carlo and well. He contributed significantly to staying up in Lampards first season and Dyches first six months. Also got caps for England here.

We know his flaws, but he also has attributes. Hes supposed to be a great pro around FF.

Anyone who contributes here, represents the club well, gets my respect to be honest.

TBF he’s made a contribution here, a starter really up until Lampard second season that includes playing under Carlo and well. He contributed significantly to staying up in Lampards first season and Dyches first six months. Also got caps for England here.

We know his flaws, but he also has attributes. Hes supposed to be a great pro around FF.

Anyone who contributes here, represents the club well, gets my respect to be honest.

What, he got dropped while we were sat in the relegation zone after he tried his best to single handedly relegate us and Mina came in and basically kept us up :lol:

This is the thing, someone doesn’t have to be the best player there ever was or be absolutely crap, everything doesn’t need to be polarised like a bad twitter account, there is a middle ground were lads come in give their best and all and contribute even with their limits, that’s Keane for me.

It’s a 25 man game. Lads can make a contribution to the club and that can be respected. He’s played 180+ games for the club.

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back