Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2024/25 Michael Keane

If OBrien doesn't play over him its hopeless. In the past 3 years we have only won twice when Keane played. 24 matches, 55 goals allowed, only 2 wins.

Keane plays: 2.3gpg
Doesnt play: 1.2gpg

Mate you don't even want to do the math on Keane over the last two seasons, to say it's got much worse is an understatement...

I like the lad. NEA. Do I want him in the side? Absolutely not, but over the last 8 or 9 years, we've had charlatans like Delph and Williams play for us. Lads who basically hung up their boots after signing a contract with Everton. Then there's been other players who we've paid big money for who have contributed next to nothing. Keano has provided us with some good moments, some vital goals, and has even shown glimpses of form at times (couple of seasons.)

His time at Everton is coming to an end, and rightfully so, but I like him a lot more than some of the other tossers like Maupay or the above mentioned that we've had knocking around Finch Farm in recent memory.

Can like him all you want mate, and I agree he comes across as a lovely bloke, but my cats are lovely too, don't want them playing for Everton though either as well they'd be crap.

Lovely bloke, crap at footy

I like the lad. NEA. Do I want him in the side? Absolutely not, but over the last 8 or 9 years, we've had charlatans like Delph and Williams play for us. Lads who basically hung up their boots after signing a contract with Everton. Then there's been other players who we've paid big money for who have contributed next to nothing. Keano has provided us with some good moments, some vital goals, and has even shown glimpses of form at times (couple of seasons.)

His time at Everton is coming to an end, and rightfully so, but I like him a lot more than some of the other tossers like Maupay or the above mentioned that we've had knocking around Finch Farm in recent memory.

I mean I agree with a lot of this but conceding 2 goals or more just seems inevitable whenever he is on the side. I really hope he just plays O'Brien as the discourse Keane being in the side creates is as agonising as the goals we concede.

Ah sound maybe our opponents will stop ripping him to shreds because he’s a nice bloke.

Ah sound maybe our opponents will stop ripping him to shreds because he’s a nice bloke.

I can just think back to what Lukaku thought about the club the day they signed Keane.

The same lad that season he'd absolutely made to look a Sunday league player. That change of direction he did on Keane by letting the ball roll across him were Keane took four steps the wrong way before being able to realise he'd been done was alarming.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back