Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Improbable but I'd love Werner at Everton as rom's replacement.

Yep. Very good player. I liked his improvisation for that headed goal against Cameroon.

The Germans have been struggling for forwards of late, but he and possibly Stindl look like they can come through.

905.webp

Yep. Very good player. I liked his improvisation for that headed goal against Cameroon.

The Germans have been struggling for forwards of late, but he and possibly Stindl look like they can come through.
Pity help us when they do find a forward, they win everything as it is.

Iv listened to it with headphones and he does say at the end "see you in the meeting". Says it it in a really weird way think Shteve McLaren circa 2008 and his weird Dutch accent interview
Yes, I analysed it and found it very odd. Capt Jags definitely was using a voice distortion device, probably to keep prying reporters confused. But he sounded very odd; a bit like Renee in Allo Allo

Yes, I analysed it and found it very odd. Capt Jags definitely was using a voice distortion device, probably to keep prying reporters confused. But he sounded very odd; a bit like Renee in Allo Allo

I was torn between a Dutch Steve McLaren and a very "oh heeeellllllllo darrerrrrrling" type voice. He definitely says come and see me just before it in a slightly more normal voice

Just listened to it myself, says "good to see you, and I'll see ya in the meeting!"

Pleased with Keane deal to be honest. If we actually go and buy another Centre half to play alongside him I'd be amazed (but would welcome it!). At the moment Jags and Funes Mori are back ups/options for Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back