2017/18 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my vote for the most impressive signing this summer before he scored last night. He's got the lot and I hope he stays with us for a while. I have a feeling that we will be even more impressed with him after this tough run.

I think he deserves as much credit for the 4 clean sheets as Pickford, clubs are being reduced to long range shots Pickford is brushing aside, to be fair I think Williams has also looked better with Keane with him

You can tell Williams is still playing himself into shape but I do think him and Keane by mid season (assuming we dont get a left sided CB) will be our strongest pairing. The best part is with Keane and Pickford all of the distribution duties have been taken off of his shoulders.

With all the coming and goings with Sigs and Ross, and the general transfer chat, the signings of this lad and Pickford have sort of got overlooked. But the two of them are just superb signings, and even the fees already look way more than "value for money".

With all the coming and goings with Sigs and Ross, and the general transfer chat, the signings of this lad and Pickford have sort of got overlooked. But the two of them are just superb signings, and even the fees already look way more than "value for money".
Attacking buys always get more attention probably as it's easier to quantify their contributions but those two buys have me very happy about our summer dealings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back