2017/18 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Coleman back will help him- he seems to be the type who needs established defenders around him rather than the likes of Kenny and Williams.

Coleman and Mangala will benefit him much more.

Thought he played well tonight. Hoping the foot injury (a rather nasty cut on his foot by all accounts) has finally cleared up.

Speaking from experience I played with 14 stitches in my foot a few years back and it effects everything. Running, twisting, jumping, ball control, you name it.

Hopefully the lad can kick on now and make himself the commanding centre half we desperately need.

Much better last night, but there were still some parts he has to improve

He got outmuscled by Vardy a couple of times, there were one or two crazy passes (inc one to Martina that ended up in the corner that they hot the bar and post from), there was a bit of horrible, aimless punting (though Jags was equally culpable) and he was the man who was outjumped by Ndidi in the first half when they hit the bar

Don't want to be too critical because he certainly showed big improvements on what we've seen lately, but equally I'm not getting carried away by any means

Has the most 50p head ever but had a good game so I will let him off.
He really does.

Defensively he did one header last night, where he had all the time in the world, where it just flew up at about 90 degrees into the air, then offensively he had a free header from a corner that he put about 5 metres wide.

For sure a strapping lad his heading really is poor.

He really does.

Defensively he did one header last night, where he had all the time in the world, where it just flew up at about 90 degrees into the air, then offensively he had a free header from a corner that he put about 5 metres wide.

For sure a strapping lad his heading really is poor.
Bit harsh that in the swirling wind last night , many rave about Harry McGuire but he really struggled in the conditions .
Thought he had his best game for a good while barring the couple of mistakes , but in that weather its understandable.
Going to be very good for us this lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.