Minor things that make you happy

I'm happy to hear that too. There's a hybrid model apparently that sounds ideal.
Best thing now though is how popular and in demand they are. We bought hers in Liverpool about 2 years ago, it’s in a 16 plate and had done around 38,000 miles when we bought it. It’s in immaculate condition still, don’t think the back seats have ever been sat in. It’s on 49,000 miles and I could sell it for more or less what I paid it 2 years ago around here.

My mrs has got a white 500 with the glass roof …. I love driving it…. Superb little car for dashing about in.

I am however quite tanned but not very toned
Fiat's in general are decent cars, the reputation of being a bit iffy is something they've never managed to shake off since the 80s

Fiat's in general are decent cars, the reputation of being a bit iffy is something they've never managed to shake off since the 80s
Honestly, it’s a joy to drive. It feels ‘tight’ if that’s the right word, the steering is bang on with no play in the steering wheel if you get what I mean and everything else just works as it should. Reminds me of driving a mini I once drove… in a good way.

*the mini was a 1275 GT incase you think I pootled around in a mr bean car 😂

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back