Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirallas: "The Everton coach called me to convince Romelu"

On the last day of the transfer window, Kevin Mirallas saw from a Devil, Marouane Fellaini, but welcomes another Red Devil, Romelu Lukaku on loan from Chelsea Everton. Mirallas played a "role" in the surprise transfer.
And also

" It was five years Marouane Fellaini was Everton. He went around and it was time for him to take a remedy. I am very happy for him. Romelu To everyone thought he was going to stay at Chelsea. The better for him to one year of the World Cup, it was time to play and I think with us it will. There will also be competition (Kone arrived from Wigan with the coach) but that's part of the game if the coach wanted it absolutely is that the play has "told Kevin Mirallas .

The right median Toffees had a conversation with Romelu Lukaku with the latter taking his decision to join Everton. Mirallas proved convincing.

" The coach has not stopped calling me last night that I can convince to come to Everton Romelu. I've only told Romelu that was best for him to play with us and he was fine fit as there are several players who speak French and then you know well. I will help them adapt to the group , "he said.

He concluded: " .. Now mercato is over and the focus is to build on Friday's game This will be a difficult game against a rebuilding team with a new coach he will not fall into the same trap that Croats who thought they would easily win against Scotland. We know it will be a physical game and it will go into battle. was scared but do not believe that everything is fine with us . "

Kevin Mirallas on the transfer of Romelu Lukaku to Everton

large.jpg

http://www.rtbf.be/sport/football/e...-m-a-appele-pour-convaincre-romelu?id=8081068

Last edited:

with baines and delafeloeuoueoueoueoueoue and coleman and mirallas either side crossing the ball in barkley steam rolling from behind with through balls and creativity out of his arse and barry and mcarthy for the long balls....romelu up front

GOD DAMN we're looking good

it's good for belgium too having these too work together and build a solid partnership so they don't have to simply rely on Hazard's ability to split defences

gonna be a great year!!!

I love it when players are willing to help in, even if it is just something something like talking up the club to another player.

Onya' Kev.

Ah yep, next player to take the blame.

He's gonna infuriate at times, but he's going to win games single handedly too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back