Moderator Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
We would like to place on record our sincere thanks to Woolly Blue for the significant contribution he has made to the forum and express our gratitude for his hard work and commitment.

All of us have experienced some wonderful moments with Woolly as moderator and we are confident he will enjoy a long career in whatever it is he does.

Although this has been a difficult decision, we believe it provides us with the best opportunity for success. Ambition and winning are at the heart of what we want to bring to GrandOldTeam and we believe this change gives us the best opportunity to deliver it.

The search for a new moderator who can bring us a reputation system is underway and we hope to make an appointment in a decisive and timely manner.

It is with regret that I must refuse the very kind offer.

I thank the moderation team for putting my name forward, but at this point I must decline, the King stay the King and I can only rule while being with my people.

I wish you the best of luck trying to find somebody else whos profile fits mine, but im sure theres somebody, somewhere able to do the job as good as I would have.

Upvote 0

I thank the moderation team for putting my name forward, but at this point I must decline, the King stay the King and I can only rule while being with my people.

I wish you the best of luck trying to find somebody else whos profile fits mine, but im sure theres somebody, somewhere able to do the job as good as I would have.
Put Carlos name forward mate.

Upvote 0

You okay mate.

Upvote 0
be funny if a certain someone came back as the new mod and banned everyone who didn't think martinez was the besat manager ever.....

My money is still on @Woolly Blue being the new mod. he will probably get sacked or something and come back again.

Upvote 0

you've banned me for the very same thing..... or maybe it was Esk ??

I will miss ban infracting and thread banning you mate. It was like lighting touch paper .... 5,4,3,2 ... 1 ... and there was the PM written from a slightly drunk Welsh angle. I'll happily confess that I occassionally nobbled you and your multis purely for the fume, for which I'd like to apologise and blame @tommye, who was normally the one to put me up to it.

Sorry like, I promise it won't happen again.

Why hasn't a request for me to mod landed yet !

mick's in charge of recruitment

Upvote 0
I will miss ban infracting and thread banning you mate. It was like lighting touch paper .... 5,4,3,2 ... 1 ... and there was the PM written from a slightly drunk Welsh angle. I'll happily confess that I occassionally nobbled you and your multis purely for the fume, for which I'd like to apologise and blame @tommye, who was normally the one to put me up to it.

Shitt!

Upvote 0

Carlos 21 for mod,

Upvote 0

Touche'

Upvote 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back